Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Curtis Insurance Agency has a full time position for Customer Service Representative with insurance agency located in Oxford, MI. We are looking for professional person to help build long lasting relationships with our clients by providing quality service. Must be able to multi task, prioritize and problem solve. The skill requirements we are looking for: strong verbal and written communication, organizational and time management.
Overall Purpose: The CSR is responsible for providing current clients and prospects with quality service and processing all policy paperwork for all personal lines/commercial lines. Attention to detail and excellent organizational and time management skills are a must.
- Process all renewals, endorsements, cancellations, confirmation of cancellations, address changes, customer payments, return premium checks and any other miscellaneous mail received from clients or carriers.
- Maintain records and documentation on policy changes.
- Process small claims and assist clients with handling larger claims.
- Support agency and producers by:
- Cross sell life policies to existing (personal/commercial) clients and prospects
- Upgrading policies with higher limits and broader coverages
Curtis Insurance Agency is offering a part time position to a student to perform receptionist/data processor responsibilities in its Oxford, Michigan location. This position will provide the student with an understanding of the operations of an independent insurance agency office, focusing on the actions necessary to provide outstanding service to existing customer accounts. The student will work directly with the office staff and will be responsible for fulfilling assigned tasks. Those tasks will include:
- greeting clients
- receiving client payments
- customer file setup
- preparing certificates of insurance
- phone answering/routing
- scanning of incoming documents
- daily mail preparation
- Marketing mailing support
Candidates for this position must be able to meet the following qualifications:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Detail oriented
Dress is business casual (no denim, tennis shoes, flip-flops).