Thanks to Michigan’s historic, bipartisan 2019 auto insurance reform law, Michigan drivers will soon receive $400 per-vehicle refunds from their auto insurance companies! The refunds are due to cost savings in the new auto insurance law, which has resulted in a $5 billion surplus in the Michigan Catastrophic Claims Association (MCCA) catastrophic fund. In late…
Michigan MCCA Refunds Are On the Way!
- Drivers will receive refunds of $400 for each eligible vehicle from their auto insurance company.
- Vehicles with liability insurance as of 11:59PM on October 31, 2021 will qualify for a $400 refund ($80 for historic vehicles)
- Refunds will be sent automatically by your insurance company.
- Refunds must be sent prior to May 9, 2022.
- For more information, visit Michigan.gov/MCCArefund
Look to us for quality insurance products and professional service. From our location in Oxford, Michigan we serve all of the Metro Detroit area.
Auto Insurance Home Insurance Life Insurance Umbrella Insurance Business Insurance