Planning for your final expenses is an easy way to show your family you care enough to protect them from having to shoulder that burden.
Did you know that many people’s final expenses add up to $15,000 or more? Final expenses may include funeral and memorial service costs; auto and mortgage payments; and medical and legal bills.
Plan now, so your family never has to face the stress of covering these costs on your behalf … while they go through the emotional and heart-breaking experience of losing a loved one.
Curtis Insurance Agency offers several simple and affordable final expense life insurance policies with benefit levels as low as $3,000 and as high as $50,000. Qualifying for these plans is easy – even for those with challenges.
Whatever you do, don’t delay. If you’re interested in this special final expense opportunity, request a quote right away so you can review the rates and make an informed decision.
- Available to those aged 50-85
- Coverage benefit $3,000 – $50,000
- Affordable, reliable coverage
- No exams or lab test required
- Quick, simplified application
- Lift the burden from your family
- It’s your peace of mind knowing your family will be protected